Wednesday 19 September 2012

The best medicine - known throughout the ages



Fasting - I have only recently gotten into fasting, and can tell you just how brilliant I felt whilst I was doing it. Entirely my own fault that I came off a ten day veggie juice fast and went straight to white bread and chocolate to undo all the good I'd just done!

It is recommended for optimum health to do a water fast at least twice a year. It can be done for one day or extended fasts for longer.Soem peoplelike to do 7 to 10 days, and it's often stated as the very thing which has turned serious health issues around along with eating a high raw food vegetarian diet. Maybe it's not for everyone, but I'm starting my nexy fast soon and I'll update you on it.

At least consider a one day water fast, raw food detox, juice fast, or green smoothie detox to give your body a much needed rest to allow it to purge toxins from your body as it is designed to

No comments:

Post a Comment