Wednesday 26 September 2012

Rock Paper Scissors Anger Fear

I'm a huge fan of 'The Big Bang Theory' and was watching a rerun the other night, the one where Sheldon demonstrated his take on 'Rock, Paper, Scissors', you can see it below.

This got me to thinking about what wins for us in life. I believe all negative emotions are a manifestation of fear, some stronger and more overwhelming than others, but all stem from fear. so what trumps fear?


 
Action!
I've discovered throughout my life that action cures fear!

I do need to keep reminding myself of this, but when I do, nothing stops me and everything flows.

Stepping out of your comfort zone is scary, but you only grow when you do - whether professionally or personally.

Action cures all the negative emotions, since they're all fear based, Action trumps fear in all its forms, it's the only way out of a negative emotion.

Try thinking your way out of a fearful emotion, instead the fear gets bigger and bigger inside your head.

Figure out how to take action, what action to take and DO IT!


“There are only two emotions -love, our natural inheritance; and fear, an invention of our minds which is illusory. Each instant of the day we choose between these two, and our choice determines the kind of day we have and how we will perceive the world.”

~ Gerald Jampolsly



Take action, your thoughts will follow you, start today.
 




 


No comments:

Post a Comment