Sunday 23 September 2012

I love EFT (tapping) and the World Tapping Summit

Nick Ortner created something special when he started the World Tapping Summit several years ago and I look forward to it every year. Every so often Nick shares great Tapping leaders with everyone not just those who are members of the The Tapping Solution.

This link leads you to a UK Tapping expert, Judy Blume, and the subject is something we can all relate to, 'Healing our Inner Critic'. Unless you had perfectly perfect parents, you'll likely have some issues with not feeling good enough, with feeling inadequate or unimportant, which usually then manifest in a horrible nasty voice inside your own head telling you, 'You can't do that', 'YOu'll never be good enough for....' you know exactly what I mean.

Here's the link to listen to a great audio that can help you towards turning down the volume. Listen now....

2 comments:

  1. I really like to attend this World Tapping Summit, but I think, by just watching online EFT videos, I can do it alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ever since I have stared watching EFT therapy videos online, I wanted to attend the World Tapping Summit. Is there one this year? It would be a great treat for myself.

    ReplyDelete