Sunday 4 November 2012

How DO you decide what to share? wheel of Emotions!

Mental Health Humor
Day 4 – Sunday, Nov. 4 – Disclosure post. How did you decide what to share? What do/don’t you share? #NHBPM
Wheel OF Emotions
game: [Wheel Of Emotion]
Chato Stewart: About yo spin wheel
Wheel titles: Agoraphobia, Self-Injury, PTSD, Bipolar,depression, Dyslexia,childhood trauma, Binge Eating disorder
Caption: How did you decide what to share/blog about?
I cracked up thinking about the November 4th’s blog party’s prompt, “How did you decide what to share? What do/don’t you share?” Because I had the cartoon idea the second I read it…Wheel of Fortune! I even had what I thought was a clever name for my version…Wheel of Emotions. What made me laugh even harder is when I Googled that and found there was really a Wheel of Emotions created by Robert Plutchik.
Now if you’re wondering if I really have my own wheel of emotions to help me pick what topics I should write about, well, stop, that’s just absurd. I use my old Twister spin wheel.

http://info.wegohealth.com/Portals/28996/docs/NHBPM%20Prompt%20List%202012.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment